Adults learn differently. Muhlenberg College has a dedicated team focused solely on adult education. Our continuing education programs have existed for more than 100 years, longer than many institutions have existed. You’ll benefit from our cumulative years of knowledge in adult learning theory and methodology. No other institution better understands both adult education and the needs of the local labor market.
Our Team at The Muhlenberg College Division of Graduate and Continuing Education includes:
- Subject matter experts
- Adult learning specialists
- Former/Active executives and entrepreneurs
- Digital learning designers and instructional technologists
- Workforce and organizational development experts
- Graduates of adult learning programs, including those from our School of Continuing Studies
- Scholar-practitioners with industry expertise and advanced degrees.
We combine our experience in adult learning and passion for local workforce development with your goals to give your employees a truly personalized learning experience-thus providing the greatest impact on your organization.
For more information or to schedule an initial discovery session, please contact Samantha Anglestein, Corporate Outreach Manager, by scheduling a 30-minute needs assessment meeting or by contacting her directly at email@example.com or 484-664-3300.