Graduate courses are typically awarded one unit or the equivalent of four credit hours. Master’s degrees range from 10-12 total course units, depending upon the program. Graduate certificates are 3-6 units.
A Muhlenberg graduate program offers significant benefits for students.
- Tuition rates are guaranteed for the duration of the degree program
- An exception is made for a Leave of Absence (LOA). Upon return from the LOA, tuition will be at the current rate with a new guarantee in effect for a subsequent two-year period.
- Textbooks for all courses are included as part of the tuition.
- The following fees are also included in the tuition: technology, laboratory, library, career center, orientation, commencement, parking permits, graduate student activities, and unofficial transcripts.
Tuition deferment is available to students whose employers offer tuition reimbursement. Otherwise, tuition and fees will be billed and must be paid before the start of class.
|Applied Analytics for Organizations*||$3,200 per course**|
|Organizational Leadership*||$3,200 per course**|
*includes Master's and Certificate
**includes textbooks and certain fees
Starting with the Fall 2021 semester, tuition billing statements and payments will be available through Muhlenberg College's payment partner, Nelnet Business Systems.
Student Billing Statements
When billing statements are ready, students will receive a notification email.
Students may mail payments by check or make online payments via Nelnet. Students with outstanding obligations will not be permitted to register, change enrollment status, release transcripts or participate in commencement exercises until all commitments are met.
Muhlenberg College continues to accept checks for tuition. Please make checks payable to Muhlenberg College and mail directly to
Muhlenberg College - Business Office
2400 Chew Street
Allentown, PA 18104
Please include your name and Berg ID# on the memo area of the check.
Nelnet is an easy, online payment portal with the following options:
ACH payments from savings or checking accounts - free of charge.
Credit or debit card payments – with a convenience fee of 2.75%.
Steps to access your Nelnet account.
- Access the Nelnet portal by logging into your Muhlenberg Application Portal.
- Click on the Nelnet icon (icon shown below).
- Fill in your information.
- Submit. Your Nelnet dashboard will show your current balance as well as payment options.
*If you do not have a Nelnet icon on your Application Portal dashboard, please contact the Muhlenberg College Student Help Desk for assistance.
Payment Plans and Individual Payments
Nelnet offers two five-month payment plans, one for the Fall semester and one for the Spring semester. Payments may be made for up to 10 monthly installments.
With this option, you have the freedom to use your money to earn your own interest or investment income while you pay in small installments over the course of the semester.
Have questions regarding payment plans? Please contact Nelnet directly at 800-609-8056.