Rosenberg Research Award
The Rosenberg Research Award provides a stipend to a psychology student who is engaged in research that is developmental in nature (either directly or indirectly).
Previous Award Recipients
- 2012-2013 Melanie Franklin: The Sound of Music: The Effects of Music on Mood and Cognitive Abilities of Kindergarten Students
- 2011-2012 Julie Klein: Perceptions of Homelessness: The Impact of Perceiver Characteristics and Belief Systems on Stigma and Intended Behavior
- 2010-2011 Samantha Busa: Perceptions of White and Black Children with Autism versus Asperger's Diagnoses.
- 2009-2010 Samantha Silverberg: The Influence of the Protestant Work Ethic on Children's Reasoning about Distributive Justice.
- 2008-2009 Erica Cohen: The Prevalence of Selective Use: Patterns of Stimulant Medication Use among Undergraduates with an ADHD diagnosis.