Master's of Organizational Leadership
Small companies to large organizations and agencies are complex systems of people and processes prone to problems. Learn how to become a leader who thinks holistically solving complex problems with empathy, ethics, and creativity.
About the program
The MOL features a core series of organizational and leadership courses that prepare graduates to lead, inspire and guide organizations and colleagues in current and future professional work and personal development. Grounded in Muhlenberg’s expertise in interdisciplinary study and adult education, the program integrates the practice of leadership with academic study to build the skills that leaders need in leadership disciplines and in personal and organizational competencies, entrepreneurship, innovation, interprofessionalism, and the essential technical and market skills.
- Capacity for global presence and decision-making
- Financing organizational operations and growth
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Logic models and business models
- Operations and logistics
- Organizational networking and partnership
- Physical science and technology awareness
- Revenue development and market expertise
- Sustainable competitive performance
- Talent and career development and workforce planning
- Value propositions for customers and other stakeholders