The instructional technology and media services (ITMS) team assists faculty, students, and staff with their technology interests and needs at Muhlenberg.
We provide Open Hours for faculty and staff questions, and support the learning management system (Canvas), video (Kaltura), collaboration tools (such as VoiceThread, Hypothes.is), web conferencing (Zoom), among other resources.
Do know that you may place Canvas-related requests using our Canvas support request form!
Also, know that we have developed an ITMS worksheet for resources and frequently asked questions related to the new Canvas gradebook.
Throughout our web pages, you will encounter links to our documentation, provided via Google Docs.
To download any of these items, you will navigate to “file,” then select “download as.” This step allows you access to our documents both online and offline, as well as in your preferred file format (.doc, .pdf, among others). You may find that this format also helps with translation of text to preferred language.
We have included clickable table of contents to navigate to particular sections of a document, although if you select the paper icon tab in the left corner of the current document (next to the page ruler and directly below the printer icon), Google automatically provides an outline view of the text provided.
We strive to provide accessible, universally designed content, inclusive of our documentation. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or with suggestions for future documentation.
You may learn more about ITMS and our resources using the thirteen links below (or the menu on the right side):
- About Us and Contact Information - meet our team, find our contact details
- Accessibility - best tips, samples, learn more
- Calendar - find our next workshop
- Collaboration - learn more about Hypothes.is, VoiceThread, Mirroring 360
- Golf Cart Pedagogy - review the past episodes of this ITMS video production
- Learning Management System - learn more about Canvas
- Materials - Miss a previous ITMS session? Want to preview upcoming professional development? This page offers our workshop repository.
- Media Services - learn what we offer and how to place a Media Services request
- Podcasts - review past episodes of IT & DL Video Updates
- Student Employment - learn how to join us, about student employment opportunities
- Tip of the Week - each week, we release tech tips and tips about ITMS resources
- Web Conferencing - learn more about Zoom
- Video - learn more about Kaltura Capture and Reach Captioning